Club Competitions and Tournaments
1. We have 3 floodlit
courts available 7 days a week until 10 p.m. in the evening.
2. The floodlights go off at 10 p.m. in line with our lease
3. Courts are available on a first come first serve basis whenever
they are not otherwise in use.
4. Court bookings are only allowed for Club Tournament matches or
Box League Matches – see section below.
5. If people are waiting when you are playing, then please agree
shorter games and a rotation of players waiting for the courts.
calendar usually indicates the number of courts used for
7. Adult league matches on a Saturday and Sunday afternoon take 2
courts allocated from 1 p.m. Please refer to the
calendar as matches
are not played every week. (see notes below on etiquette).
8. Junior matches will show on the
calendar and the number of courts in use.
Club Tournaments and Box League
1. A single court is available on Thursday evenings & Wednesday
after 8 p.m. and can be booked via
Adams for these tournaments.
2. Bookings at other times can be made providing they do not clash
with coaching, social tennis or club matches.
Court Etiquette reminder
1. During club matches the spare court may be used, however:
a. Please do not enter the courts whilst
a game is in progress, wait for the end of the game.
b. Please keep conversation to a minimum during club matches.
c. Please try to keep balls within your court area to avoid
2. On a general note, please follow same
rules for entering the courts in general play.
on behalf of Club Committee